Why It’s An Investment: The Chanel Classic flap bag was introduced in the 1980s when Karl Lagerfeld joined Chanel as the creative director. It comes in four sizes – Small (9”), Medium (10”), Jumbo (12”) and Maxi (13”) – as well as in a Mini and Wallet on a Chain. It is the most recognized handbag that Chanel produces, and goes up in price with every passing year.
Characteristics: This mini classic rectangular flap is crafted of diamond quilted luxurious lambskin leather in black. The bag features a long light gold chain link leather threaded shoulder strap and frontal flap with a silver Chanel CC Mademoiselle turn lock. The flap opens to an interior of matching black smooth leather with a zipper and patch pocket.
- Style: Mini Rectangular Flap
- Condition: Brand New
- Color: Black with light gold
- Material: Lambskin leather
- Measurements: 7.75"L x 5.75"H x 2.75"W | 22.75" Drop
- Accompanied by: Original Box, Dust-bag, Authenticity Card, Carebook
- Year 2022