- On May 23rd of 2017, Jessica Hayate purchased a Chanel Classic So Black Wallet on chain from The- Collectory of a value of $2,395.
- The Collectory sent the bag to her Boca Raton residence on your May 24th bag.
- On May 29th she received the bag.
- During the month of February, The Collectory received notice that the Amex payment she had made for the bag had been disputed.
- After leaning that she had not paid for the bag and consequently commited fraud as well as theft, The Collectory reached out to her multiple times and requested that she return the bag. She refused and have so far not returned that bag that was delivered to her, nor have you paid the $2,395 for the item.
- On October 18th, Jessica listed the bag on Vestiaire collective and sold it shortly after.
Beware of Jessica Hayate as a thief, liar, fraudster, and scammer.
As of right now, we have pressed charges with the county of her old residence in Boca Raton. She now lives in France with her husband and children which she constantly mentions and uses to appear innocent. She also claims to be religious and have good faith.
If you'd like more information or evidence about our experience don't hesitate reaching out to us at email@example.com